Welcome

In my web-surfing, I have found a vast array of programs that promise easy money, free prizes, and so forth. I have also found that most of these programs are harder than they are made out to be. I have also found that some of them are easy for anyone, and, while they won't make you rich, sometimes they provide nice bonuses. If companies are going to offer free samples, free trials, or other freebies, it's because they want me to have them.

My goal is to make as much money and get as much free stuff as I can without having to put forth any significant effort. Feel free to follow my lead as I post articles and links leading to these great freebies. If you have found your own way to take advantage of free offers, let me know. If you have any questions or anything you want me to research, let me know. This is all about getting something for nothing.

Monday, August 11, 2008

More free samples and free trials

I've decided to change the format of my blog. Instead of adding to my original posts, I'm going to create a new post each time I have new freebies to report. Today I have a couple of free samples and free trials for you.

Free sample rice cake from wal-mart. Click Here
Free sample of Alfamax facial peel. Click Here

Free roll of tape from 1 Lacrosse. Click Here

Free trial identity theft protection. Click Here
30-day free trial for credit monitoring. Click Here

No comments: