Welcome

In my web-surfing, I have found a vast array of programs that promise easy money, free prizes, and so forth. I have also found that most of these programs are harder than they are made out to be. I have also found that some of them are easy for anyone, and, while they won't make you rich, sometimes they provide nice bonuses. If companies are going to offer free samples, free trials, or other freebies, it's because they want me to have them.

My goal is to make as much money and get as much free stuff as I can without having to put forth any significant effort. Feel free to follow my lead as I post articles and links leading to these great freebies. If you have found your own way to take advantage of free offers, let me know. If you have any questions or anything you want me to research, let me know. This is all about getting something for nothing.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I got the coupons from Del Taco to get two free chicken soft tacos and a free shake for my birthday. It was great to be able to leave the drive-thru with a bag full of food without paying anything. Anyways, here are my recent finds.

Free sample of Bounce fabric softener sheets. Click Here

Free sample of Body Eclipse aromatherapy shampoo. Click Here

Free sample of Moon Sparkle perfume from Escada. Click Here

Free gift - mousepad from Remote store manager. Click Here

Free gift - NetApp t-shirt. Click Here

Free gift - free sammie at Quizno's with the purchase of a drink, and get a free cookie for your birthday. Click Here

No comments: