Welcome

In my web-surfing, I have found a vast array of programs that promise easy money, free prizes, and so forth. I have also found that most of these programs are harder than they are made out to be. I have also found that some of them are easy for anyone, and, while they won't make you rich, sometimes they provide nice bonuses. If companies are going to offer free samples, free trials, or other freebies, it's because they want me to have them.

My goal is to make as much money and get as much free stuff as I can without having to put forth any significant effort. Feel free to follow my lead as I post articles and links leading to these great freebies. If you have found your own way to take advantage of free offers, let me know. If you have any questions or anything you want me to research, let me know. This is all about getting something for nothing.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Credit Cards with sign-up bonuses

There are so many credit cards available that it is hard to know which one is best suited for one's needs. While it's up to you to choose what kind of benefits you want in your cards, I though I would offer these a suggestion as to which cards come with the best bonuses.

Citi® Professional Card - You receive 10,000 points after making $250 in purchases. Those points are redeemable for a $100 gift card. This card is for businesseNo annual fee. Click Here

American Express Express Rewards Plus Gold Card - You receive 5,000 points with first purchase, redeemable for a $50 gift card. The annual fee is waived for the first year. I checked with a customer service rep who said there is no cancellation fee if you cancel within the first year. Click Here

American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Card - You receive 10,000 points with first purchase, redeemable for a $100 gift card. The annual fee is waived for the first year. I checked with a customer service rep who said there is no cancellation fee if you cancel within the first year. Click Here

American Express Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card - You receive up to 25,000 skymiles with first purchase, redeemable for $250 off airfare. The annual fee is waived for the first year. I checked with a customer service rep who said there is no cancellation fee if you cancel within the first year. Click Here

Chase Freedom Rewards Card - You receive 5,000 points with first purchase, redeemable for $50 gift card or $50 cash back. No annual fee. Click Here

No comments: