Welcome

In my web-surfing, I have found a vast array of programs that promise easy money, free prizes, and so forth. I have also found that most of these programs are harder than they are made out to be. I have also found that some of them are easy for anyone, and, while they won't make you rich, sometimes they provide nice bonuses. If companies are going to offer free samples, free trials, or other freebies, it's because they want me to have them.

My goal is to make as much money and get as much free stuff as I can without having to put forth any significant effort. Feel free to follow my lead as I post articles and links leading to these great freebies. If you have found your own way to take advantage of free offers, let me know. If you have any questions or anything you want me to research, let me know. This is all about getting something for nothing.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Free Samples

Companies use free samples to attract customers with the idea that the customer will like the product enough to start paying for it. Fortunately, there is no obligation to continue using these products, so they are freebies. I found out yesterday that Wal-Mart has several free samples that it offers. I believe they switch the products occasionally, so if you check back often, you may have a constant supply of free stuff. Wal-Mart limits the free samples to one per item per household, so if you have friends or relatives willing to receive packages for you, you can get more than one. I've found other sites that offer free samples as well, so I'll add those as I continue to find them. Click Here.

You can get a free Schick Quattro Titanium razor for entering in this X-games sweepstakes. Just click on "Enter Site" and pick the design you like. Then click "Sure Man" and enter your information to receive your free razor. This offer ends August 3. Don't miss out. Click Here

Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Free sample pack of Stride Gum. Apparently it's part of a contest they're doing. Just click on "Settle" and answer the questions to win your settlement of one pack of gum. Click Here

Free sample of Sunsilk hair care products. You get a free sample and $2 in coupons. Click Here

Free sample of monitor wipes. Click Here

Free sample Clorox detergent. Click Here

Free sample Tide detergent. Click Here

Free sample Dove Pro-age lotion. Click Here

Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Free sample Stetson cologne. Click Here

Free sample Vera Wang perfume. Click Here

Friday, August 1, 2008
Free sample of Degree men's deodarant. Click Here

Free sample of Escada perfume. Click Here

Free sample of Armani cologne. Click Here

Sunday, August 3, 2008
Free sample of Hugo Boss cologne. Click Here

Free rescue your hair kit. Click Here

Free sample of Nina Ricci perfume. Click Here

Free sample of Post-It flags. Click Here

Free sample of Curel moisturizers. Click Here

Free sample of Remergent beauty products. Click Here

Free sample of Pond's cleansing wipes (Only valid for Costco members). Click Here

Free sample of Celine Dion Sensational perfume. Click Here

Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Free sample of Alterna hair products. Click Here

Free sample of Post-It meeting products. Click Here

Thursday, August 7, 2008
Free sample of Post-It notes from Digilake. Click Here

Free sample of Head and Shoulders shampoo. Click Here

Free sample of Clean & Clear cleansing wipes. Click Here

Free sample of Degree deodorant for men. Click Here

Free sample of Sundance Organic Life superfruit tea blend. Click Here

Free sample of Perfect Sleep sleep aid. Click Here

Free sample of Aways Infinity pads. Click Here

3 comments:

Britley said...

Hey, cool idea. The only thing I don't like is that then these places have your email address and you often get junk mail afterwards. I saw a place the other day talking about 10-minute email addresses, where you would sign up for an address that only lasted 10 minutes, just so you could use it for these sort of things. Do you know anything about that?

Jace said...

I think I've heard of 10 minute email addresses, but I don't know anything about them yet. I'll look into it. What I would suggest is to create an account with hotmail or gmail specifically to use with these offers. That way you don't have spam clogging up your regular email. Just make sure you check your email every once in a while because some of the offers require you to confirm the email address you give.

Jace said...

Britley, I found the site with those temporary email accounts you mentioned. Check it out. http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/